Saturday, May 4, 2013

Quilting Retreat

Yes, its that time of year to pack up the sewing machine (Bernie), gather up my friends and head south towards Sierra Vista.  I love these getaways, they refresh and enlighten me to go forth and finish up old projects and, of course, I'm inspired to start new ones.  Along the way, I have the pleasure of being part of group of  wonderful people who make me laugh, who share their talents and stories, They are such a joy to be around.  Our first stop will be a couple of Tucson Quilt Shops and lunch. We should be arriving in the late afternoon to Ritterranch.  I have a little surprize instore for my friends, I pick up these cute pincushion jars for each of my friends and plan to wake up early one morning and place one beside each of their sewing machines. :) Oh, did mention, I got one for me too!

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! Have a wonderful time! I have always wanted to go on one of these... I always said... one day....lol
    Have a fun time my friend!!

    ReplyDelete